It's Over!!! Pre-Order Your BYOB Crankbaits NOW!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bcritch said:
I just placed an order for 4......

hahaha I guess the link went back active when I updated the site last night. I'll add them to what I'm working on for the Elmwood Show next week. I need to get my butt in gear...136 lures to make and I'm on number 27 right now.... [-o<

BYOB Fishing said:
bcritch said:

hahaha I guess the link went back active when I updated the site last night. I'll add them to what I'm working on for the Elmwood Show next week. I need to get my butt in gear...136 lures to make and I'm on number 27 right now.... [-o<

Good for me :LOL2: Will you be shipping mine out today :p JK

bcritch said:
BYOB Fishing said:
bcritch said:

Good for me :LOL2: Will you be shipping mine out today :p JK

hahahah I'd say the second week of March would be more realistic. :LOL2:

Jim said:
Got my crankbaits in the mail today. Fantastic paint job man! Really impressive. Nice touch with the hook protectors too. I cant wait to throw them.

Ditto that! This one perch design is just awesome - wish I had 3 more just like it! Can't wait to use it in my favorite clear lake. :D

Latest posts