JDBaits.com Facebook/Help Wanted

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G3_Guy said:
BYOB Fishing said:
I liked it but I'm really mad about it. You've been open for a day and already have more likes than my build your own baits page. I'll have to come up with some way compete with your traffic. :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :LOL2:

What's your FB link and I will hit you up and send it out to my fishing buds. 8)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Build-Your-Own-Baits-Fishing-Lures/174291959247583

I hit you both with a like....

Hahaha, yeah a link would be great! I'll set you up with one my page as well. Maybe we can help each other!

bcritch said:
G3_Guy said:
BYOB Fishing said:
I liked it but I'm really mad about it. You've been open for a day and already have more likes than my build your own baits page. I'll have to come up with some way compete with your traffic. :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :LOL2:

What's your FB link and I will hit you up and send it out to my fishing buds. 8)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Build-Your-Own-Baits-Fishing-Lures/174291959247583

I hit you both with a like....

You've been served... up to about 75 of my fishing friends on FB! Hope it helps! :wink:

BYOB Fishing said:
Hahaha, yeah a link would be great! I'll set you up with one my page as well. Maybe we can help each other!

You guys need to come up with a custom cranking plastic. Like a hardbody with a soft tail. Matt can design the bodies and paint them up, and Denny can custom pour replacement colored tails. Fishermen can mix and match to their heart's content. :)

wasilvers said:
BYOB Fishing said:

You guys need to come up with a custom cranking plastic. Like a hardbody with a soft tail. Matt can design the bodies and paint them up, and Denny can custom pour replacement colored tails. Fishermen can mix and match to their heart's content. :)