Jmox's new 16' project

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jmox

Reaction score
My girlfriends parents have a old aluminum flat bottom sitting in their yard collecting garbage. They finally decided they need to get rid of it so they are cleaning it out this weekend so i ca n come and pick it up. The trailers not in the best of shape but it will work for awhile and the hull is in great shape. It comes with 2 motors a johnson 25 hp and a evinrude 15hp the johnson runs and the evinrude just needs a new impeller and tune up to be usable. The best part is the boat and trailer are free! :D There will be lots of pictures to follow but heres one with it full of garbage :LOL2: Cant wait to get started since theres really nothing to gut out.

Heres the picture. besides the garbage its in really good shape for a older boat

Attachments

• 2012-05-06_11-40-58_200.jpg
    2012-05-06_11-40-58_200.jpg
    815.5 KB · Views: 979
I dont know what make of boat it is yet i havent got a chance to look at it that close yet. Im gonna get it home and take it off the trailer and try and find a galvanized replacement and then im going to figure out how i want the layout to be. Only time will tell where this boats gonna go :D

Hard to beat free.

Now don't be to surprised what a free boat will cost you. There is always something.

Well thats what boat stands for bust out another thousand! I have a 86 tracker that i dumped alot of money into in a short amount of time. im setting this one up for halibut and crab fishing with some duck hunting mixed in :D

Gotta love a free boat! I got mine for free and have dumped a few hundred into it over the past few months. It's not done but at least it's usable! Looking forward to what you do with it! Congrats!

Looks like a nice boat to me.

Thats one pill of crap in it though...lol...hard to say what you will find in it.
Happy boating.

Latest posts