just saying hello

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WVfishing

Reaction score
I am new to the site and I just wanted to say hello. I am from WV and fish bass tourneys alot in my area. I have never owned a tin boat before but I am going to buy one this coming winter or early spring. I sold my boat in May of 07 which was a 201 Stratos with a 250 yamaha, I had got married in April so the boat had to go. Well I just wanted to say hello and I look forward to talking fishing with the members.

Thanks all, I was checking this site out and it seemed really cool so here I am. Esquired, the fishing here is pretty good. I have not fished any in a couple months since changing jobs but I have heard the bass are hitting good now. I have put the fishing equipment up for the year and I am chasing deer now.

Welcome VWfishing, Thats a nice rig you had to get rid of, Congrats on your marriage my friend :)

I look forward to seeing some Hawgs posted in the coming months!!!!

Welcome to the Site!!! This place is great, You will love it!!!

thanks, well.......... :roll: ..........the wife was worth selling the rig. Glad she is not standing over me now...lol...In the future I plan on replacing it.