Lake Audrey

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shamoo

Reaction score
Fished from 9 til 1/1.30, wind was really kicken. My son caught 2 smallies, (his first ever SMB) and I caught 1. Weapon of choice was Strike King Red Eye Shad.
IMG_1100.jpg

IMG_1101.jpg

Congratz Moo! Getting skunked at Aubrey sucks but watching a red necks 8yo kid pull in a 6-7lb smallie at the ramp only makes it worst......... And now this, with friends like these! :LOL2: :LOL2:

I think its holf and holf, When I was holding it It looked like a smallie, when I down loaded it i saw the lateral lines :shock: Maybe its a Freak of natural.

BassAddict said:
Congratz Moo! Getting skunked at Aubrey sucks but watching a red necks 8yo kid pull in a 6-7lb smallie at the ramp only makes it worst......... And now this, with friends like these! :LOL2: :LOL2:
I wasnt even planning on going(wind factor), junior called 7.00 a.m. and said he took off work and its not going to be windy, he did in fact take off from work but he was wrong bout the wind. Sorry dude.:LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:

fish devil said:
:twisted: Nice going out there. SK Redeye is KING!!!! How were the gnats early morning?
Not a single one, guess the gail force winds blew them away.

If I would have caught two more, I would have had just as many pictures to share....but I didn't.

I was happy that I wasn't sitting on my arse in front of the TV wasting a beautiful day though.

Great job!

Latest posts