Lake X strikes again

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brine

Reaction score
Got to go fun fish for a few hours yesterday on Lake X. I've taken my kids here before and we've done real well. Yesterday, I took my oldest son with me, and we caught around 30 fish in 4 hours. Soft plastics were the trick, and I used an assortment of JD Baits and Zoom trickworms to catch them. Here are some pics of our best fish.

9552b61b.jpg

1edeedac.jpg

91c1fd2f.jpg

622408ea.jpg

b75b646f.jpg

wow, where do you catch, live in MA. never seen fish that big before. Way to go, Dave

WoW those are some nice fish!

I'm like Chris we need a lakeX around here. We have Asian Carp that big in our lake :x

Thanks fellers...

TDF said:
wow, where do you catch, live in MA. never seen fish that big before. Way to go, Dave

The fish were caught from a small private lake in GA on a piece of property that's used as a hunt club. It just so happens, that most of the members would rather hunt than fish, which works out good for me. :mrgreen:

It's a great place to take the kids, because it's a small lake (really a pond) with plenty of bass in it (too much actually) that are eager to bite and can be caught lots of different ways. It's nice to show up to a lake and tell the fish what they will eat instead of them telling you what they will. :LOL2:

Latest posts