LDUBS OK?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope nothing has happened, and he's just off fishing or something like that.

Thanks for asking. Doing great. We are on a long out-of-country vacay. No fishing but I did watch a guy fishing from the bank in Cherbourgh France. I was going to offer advice but in the interest of international relations decided not to (haha). We are currently on our way to Malta on a cruise ship. Going to spend four days in Sicily after the cruise. Then I will have a lot of catching up to do (and weight to lose).

Fun trip but I do miss getting out on the boat.

Again, thanks for asking.

Thanks for asking. Doing great. We are on a long out-of-country vacay. No fishing but I did watch a guy fishing from the bank in Cherbourgh France. I was going to offer advice but in the interest of international relations decided not to (haha). We are currently on our way to Malta on a cruise ship. Going to spend four days in Sicily after the cruise. Then I will have a lot of catching up to do (and weight to lose).

Fun trip but I do miss getting out on the boat.

Again, thanks for asking.
Does the cruise ship have rod holders?

I'm baaack! And dealing with jet lag. Wide awake this morning at 3 am.

No rod holders. In fact, one of the "prohibited" items along with things like explosives, drugs, or firearms is fishing rods.
Yep, those fishing rods can be deadly ! Might possibly overtake the entire ship with one!!

I'm baaack! And dealing with jet lag. Wide awake this morning at 3 am.

No rod holders. In fact, one of the "prohibited" items along with things like explosives, drugs, or firearms is fishing rods.
Did they search your bags for the dreaded Zebco 202?

Latest posts