Lighted Lure

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. They are somewhat expensive. But as a new lure addict :roll: I guess I'm an easy sell.
As they say anything to do with Recreation you normally have to pay through the nose. I use baitcaster reels . Normally I always troll. Very seldom do I jig . Maybe this product will make it more enjoyable.
I am however interested in a spinning reel. But I want something light weight, no wobble with of course little or no back lashes.
Any ideas :?: will Use it for pitching jigs ..

sporty said:
Thanks. They are somewhat expensive. But as a new lure addict :roll: I guess I'm an easy sell.
As they say anything to do with Recreation you normally have to pay through the nose. I use baitcaster reels . Normally I always troll. Very seldom do I jig . Maybe this product will make it more enjoyable.
I am however interested in a spinning reel. But I want something light weight, no wobble with of course little or no back lashes.
Any ideas :?: will Use it for pitching jigs ..

I would think that the rod is more important than the reel for pitching jigs, but I cant really say, i mostly use soft plastics with baitcasters, one of the other members will probably know though. Heres a hint on them backlashes, loops or birdnests in the line when useing a spinning reel. Get in the habbit of flipping your bail by hand then reaching down and pulling the line tight before you reel, these few seconds will save you a lot of time untangling line. If you do get a loop pull it out by losening your drag, not flipping the bail

Thanks for hint , nothing is worse than not having your glasses with you and you land up with the nest.

little anth said:
isent red the first color lost under water. would this work in deep water???

Yes it is :) I look for natural patterns and such in lures, i've never seen a freshwater fish light up, but then again, reading the articles those guys have with their banned in tournaments and crap, they'll tell you anything.

Latest posts