Local Bass

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Ahab

Reaction score
Hit my favorite local lake this morning before the wife woke up for a few hours. Nice and calm and foggy. Do not know what the water temp was but it was chilly even in my waders.

Only one bass but it was a nice one. Found a few things changed from last fall, all for the better

Mightyg_5-4-08_002.jpg

Mightyg_5-4-08_001.jpg

Sorry about the weird angles - could not find a decent place to put the camera - I need a tripod

Bass hit a 4" senko type worm in black / green with a 1/4 oz bullet weight.

Looks like a sweet place to fish. The camera angle is pretty cool, especially the one with the limbs in it.

you guys are killing me, I can't fish for bass for another month and a half, last Saturday in June is when it opens up here in central Ontario

Not that this will help when doing the solo person photo shoot, but I recently read a tip about getting a small bolt (one that will thread into the bottom of the camera's tripod mounting hole), tying a piece of string to it and a washer to the other end. The length of the string is determined by how tall you are. Step on the washer and pull the camera up to your eye. The tension on the string will help keep the camera steady.

Latest posts