lowepro

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caveman

Reaction score
Today i was looking on cl and found a lowepro back pack for 75.00 It is much bigger than i need or wanted but for the cash not a bad deal.
Went and looked at looks like new this model is discounted.It is missing the shoulder straps on big deal as i will just go down to the army surplus and get some to work.

After talking to a friend about my find he said call lowepro and see what they cost.

So i did told them i got second hand ,was told they no longer make this model but they have one that was sent back in for warranty and would ship it to me FREE. It is supposed to have straps?

Just could not believe ...

Will see how this turns out ,

no pic now but will take one and post .
LOWEPRO said i get the whole bag. and shipping

Remember this bag is used and has not been made for years,and i told them i got it second hand.
They are sending me a used bag and straps FREE NO SHIPPING or any thing can not wait to see what is in the mail.
For 75.00 i am happy if i get the straps from lowepro that is a big ++ if not then just go to the surplus and make it work......

A new bag like this would be 200.00 +

It is the Photo treckker AW

Attachments

• DSC_0006.JPG
    DSC_0006.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 638
  • DSC_0003.JPG
    DSC_0003.JPG
    115.7 KB · Views: 638
  • DSC_0001.JPG
    DSC_0001.JPG
    86 KB · Views: 638
Good lookin' bag, and a good deal! 8) =D> . You'll have that puppy filled with neat stuff before too long :wink:

It looks like there is a waist strap tucked-in on the lower part of the bag. I'm sure you've unzipped everything and scoped it out, but I have a small rucksack that has shoulder straps hidden in a zippered slot on the back, near the top.

Well today i get home and find a bag in the mail box from LowePro no way this is a backpack??
Open it up and find the shoulder straps that i had called about,like new.
This is great customer service IMO and people need to know about this as i am not the original purchaser of this.
If more companies would stand behind what they sale the people would pay the extra cash for it.
Remember this was mailed to me at no cost shipping or charge for the straps..........

Not trying to promote this product in no way just giving credit where it is due...

Attachments

• lowepro.JPG
    lowepro.JPG
    117.1 KB · Views: 615