Lund 1890 Deluxe

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moevus

Reaction score
Everyone seen one of these. 1992 19' Deluxe with a 90hp Honda which seems under powered.
Roller trailer has kicker trolling motor with 2 fish finders etc. Water stains are a concern but not as bad if it were fiberglass.
Asking $4800. Fl coastal fishing will be use. That's a lot of boat.

Attachments

• Lund Deluxe.jpg
    Lund Deluxe.jpg
    232.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Lund Motors.jpg
    Lund Motors.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Lund inside.jpg
    Lund inside.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 0
Looking to buy? it is a nice set up with the dual consoles. Having the kicker is good. What is the max HP rating for the boat? I'm all the way across the country. Price seems good to me if the motors are reliable.

iBoats says max size is 150hp, Yes looking at it this week. Lot of boat! Also looking at a 1987 Starcraft 18' Mariner same $$ but older with 70ho Johnson which I love. Both have roller bunks Resale is better with Lund but I don't like the weight. Starcraft garage kept and really clean.

Attachments

• Boat.jpg
    Boat.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 0
  • Console.jpg
    Console.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 0
  • starcraft 70hp.jpg
    starcraft 70hp.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 0
  • Starcraft red.jpg
    Starcraft red.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 0
Is the Mariner a center console? I guess it comes down to your fishing style and what water you will be on. For me the motors would be a huge consideration because I'm not comfortable doing any major fixes. I wonder what is going on with the paint on the big Honda? Also I am not a big fan of using roller bunks for aluminum boats. Pretty easy to swap out if you wanted to do that.

Yes Mariner is CC 18' I love those 3 cylinder Johnson very easy to work on. Had a Lund with rollers and liked it for loading and unload by myself plus some swallow ramps here (FL) helps. I've seen wood/carpet bunks eat thru some bottoms as well. All those Great Lakes boat have rollers. Title is out of State and never did a title transfer from another state. I believe the Lund sat in water due to stains. Leaning towards Mariner even thru 4k is too much.

Nothing wrong with roller trailers on aluminum hulls if you have enough rollers !! Owned aluminum boats for 60 years, most trailers have been roller, no issues, but on a number of trailers I added more rollers. My 1983 Islander sat on a full roller trailer all its life with no issues, but yes it had lots of rollers !!

iBoats says max size is 150hp, Yes looking at it this week. Lot of boat! Also looking at a 1987 Starcraft 18' Mariner same $$ but older with 70ho Johnson which I love. Both have roller bunks Resale is better with Lund but I don't like the weight. Starcraft garage kept and really clean.
I really like the '*87 Starcraft Mariner 18 but can't justify 4k for it.

Nothing wrong with roller trailers on aluminum hulls if you have enough rollers !! Owned aluminum boats for 60 years, most trailers have been roller, no issues, but on a number of trailers I added more rollers. My 1983 Islander sat on a full roller trailer all its life with no issues, but yes it had lots of rollers !!

Reason I shy away from them is if there are not enough or if they are not properly adjusted they can make a hard point. Bunks are just easier and spread out the support. I think the big qualifier is knowing how to set them up no matter using bunks or rollers.

Reason I shy away from them is if there are not enough or if they are not properly adjusted they can make a hard point. Bunks are just easier and spread out the support. I think the big qualifier is knowing how to set them up no matter using bunks or rollers.
This is so true, most folks have no clue on proper setup. I have added rollers to most of my roller trailers. The ramps in my area are mostly shallow where a bunk trailer can be more difficult as I am normally by myself.

Latest posts