Mary Elmer Lake (New Jersy) 7/23

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fish devil

Reaction score
:twisted: 7:30AM-12:30PM. Overcast with some rain, breezy, stained water, 76-77 water temps, 65-70 air temps. 9 LM bass caught. Fished with my friend Ade today. He had the first bite of the day in 5' of water on a Pop' R. A real beauty of a bass, well over 4lbs. After a spectacular leap the fish came to the boat and made a mad dash to freedom. Stripped line as it headed toward some submerged branches. And then it came off. The topwater bite was on as Ade landed a crappie soon after. Then he got his first bass. I got my first of the day on a jig/chunk. Then I got one on a Bill Dance Pop N' Image topwater plug. The jig bite was good today. Ade ended up with two bass, one crappie. I had seven bass and lost about three more on a jig/chunk. Nothing big but it still was a fun day.

Attachments

• MaryElmerLake008.jpg
    MaryElmerLake008.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 323
  • MaryElmerLake009.jpg
    MaryElmerLake009.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 323
  • MaryElmerLake007.jpg
    MaryElmerLake007.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 323
  • MaryElmerLake006.jpg
    MaryElmerLake006.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 323
  • MaryElmerLake003.jpg
    MaryElmerLake003.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 323
Glad to see jigs are producing for you. Jigs are almost impossible to fish around here with heavy weed, and scum this time of year. Your making the wait till fall hard with all those jig caught bass pics. Keep up the catchin.

Latest posts