Maryland Goosin' 11/20 & 11/22

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bassassassin8

Reaction score
Saturday was Maryland's goose opener. Hunted at my buddy's farm w/ his dad & 3 of our friends. Had a great opener and we had 12 birds (2 per person limit) by 8:45AM. Great morning to say the least w/ good people.

downsized_1120000833.jpg

Then this morning before class 6 of us went back to the farm in hopes some layin' down some more geese. The fog really worked to our advantage & kept the birds low. Hardly had to call, they'd just see the dekes & lock up. 1st flock of 7 we knocked down them all. About a half hour later, we were done. By 8:30, I was back on my way to school to go to class. :mrgreen: Lotta laughs & good times in the blind, can't ask for much more.

1122000827.jpg

Wow that is awesome. Sounds like you had a blast. I know people say its not all about the kill its the experience but it sure is more fun when you limit out! :D

basshunter25 said:
Wow that is awesome. Sounds like you had a blast. I know people say its not all about the kill its the experience but it sure is more fun when you limit out! :D

Yes sir. Having the luck we've had the past trips is just a real treat. But in all honesty, just having the company in each other...busting on eachother, telling stories, tellin' jokes in the blind, & the like...it's stuff you just can't beat..I'm real grateful for that alone. The success is just icing on the cake.