Member of the year going forward

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
countryboy210 said:
No, It's Not Mississippi. Kind Of A Trick Question; This State Does Have What It Calls Their State FLAG, Though It Is Not A True FLAG, But Something Else.
whats your definition of true flag? Im almost certain every state does indeed have a flag, but Ohio's isnt the traditional rectangle, could this be the answer?

Great move ... may be a die hard bass man for almost 50 yrs but IMO fishing is for everyone... We need to get everyone involved =D> =D> =D> God be with you all... jigster60

Jim said:
Captain Ahab said:
All the same southern jokes apply equally :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

The first sister joke, no teeth joke, trailer joke I hear, you will be banned. :LOL2:

Didja hear the one about the toothless brother and sister that owned a trailer park in Tennessee? :lol:

Jim said:
Say goodbye to Angler of the year. Going forward it will be called Member of the year. This site is more than just fishing. The weekend angler that has 3 kids can not "compete" with the 18 year old who fishes 7 days a week. I would rather reward a member who encompasses (he said encompasses! :LOL2:) what a TB member should be. One who contributes, shares knowledge when they can, congratulates others for a job well done, and even catches and reports on an occasional fish.

So how this is going to work (for now). Just keep doing what your doing, nothing needs to change. At the end of the year I will ask all the Moderators to give me three names of who they think should be the winner. We will then go back and forth till we choose a "winner" and that person will be rewarded the Title and prize.

Maybe I will reward a small prize for the AOY...Who knows. I need to think and talk about this with the other mods.

This could all change again, who knows.

It is almost time! 8) Stay tuned!

Your votes do not count :mrgreen:

Remeber, this is about who has contributed and helped this site prosper and grow - not about who posts teh most, catches the best fish, etc. In this contest nice guys finish 1st

And since it is over, we can all start working on next year - I heard that Jim is giving away a new Corvette with TinBoat sticker included

Latest posts