• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mercury tiller control

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyerskip

Reaction score
I thought I would give this a try. 8) Nothing to loose. I have a 2008 Mercury 20 hp four stroke with forward controls. You know steering, throtle and shifter. This is all on the consol in my boat. I would rather have a tiller set up. And take out the console. :( Sooooo any one out there have a tiller they would like to trade for my set up :?: If you do I have pictures just drop me a note. thanks

I don't know what sort of luck you will have with your trade here but if it doesn't work out for you, you might want to find a tiller on ebay and once you've made the conversion, put your remote steer parts up for sale on ebay. You should come out way ahead on the deal if you price things right.

I am looking for what you have, I hope. I will own a 40 hp Mercury 1998 tomorrow with tiller controls. Do you know if what we each have will work with the other's motor? If so I want to convert mine to remote.

I don't know right off. But, If you can let me know what model and year you have I can find out. sorry it took so long to get back on here.

Latest posts