• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mid-90's Yamaha 70 ELPTO

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El_Guapo

Reaction score
So my project (The USS Rustoleum) included a mid 90's vintage Yamaha 70 ELPTO outboard that had suffered the ignoble fate of being "repaired" by someone with good intentions and virtually no talent.

The head is missing, and the block has a few bolts broken off in it (who needs never-seez? dissimilar metals NEVER gall, right?). The power trim is in good condition, I have a good prop and a whole bunch of miscellaneous parts.

Rather than going through the effort of EBay, I'm going to give the members here first dibs on everything. Shoot me an offer on anything you may need and I'll throw some shipping on and we'll hook you up.

If anyone needs or wants the whole thing, the pricing structure is a little different - If you want to make the trip to Morenci, AZ to get it, it is yours for the price of a 20 oz Vanilla Pepsi (the ones with real sugar please). I figure with fuel costs and me not having to do anything other than help load it, it would only be a fair way of doing this.