• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

MirroCraft Seat Bracket Needed

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

75MIRRO16

Reaction score
Hello, shot in the dark here. I'm missing a seat bracket for my mirrocraft, I'd like to get an original one of anyone has one??

Pic0166.jpg

Borrowed this picture from Captain Ahab (hope he doesn't mind), I need the bracket that runs from the side bracket up to the gunwale. Thanks!

I have one! You just need the bracket that hold the side of the bench seat (three holed and "U' shaped) or do you need the part the bolts to the top in the middle hole?

Captain Ahab said:
I have one! You just need the bracket that hold the side of the bench seat (three holed and "U' shaped) or do you need the part the bolts to the top in the middle hole?

I need the part that bolts to the top in the middle hole that runs up to the gulwale! But now that you mention it I could also use the U bracket that holds the seat... One of mine is starting to crack by the console.

Let me know what we can work out please. Thanks!

Latest posts