multi-purpose fishing boat out of a G3 pf175. photo heavy.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no shower chairs to be had so i got 2 walkers for $15. might be even better as i can fold them flat.

I FINISHED!!!!!!!
i missed the tournament,but it was worth not rushing and getting every just so.

took her out on the water to test her out today and it was awsome. took my folks out with me. i had room for all our jackets,rods,tackle,cooler and duffle bag of catfish jugs. i caught my PB spotted bass and as i write this i am dining on 1 of 2 blue cats that couldnt pass up a hunk of shad on my juglines
here was our fishing configuration for the day. me:front leaningpost mom: middle seat dad:rear post
fishing005.jpg

with 2 leaning post and 2 seats so i can match the boat setup to the days fishing.

i am doing hanr3's deck sealing and carpet gluing system.
so i used oil base exterior paint and will be using contact cement to hold the carpet.i not worried about getting the carpet off again.this wood has been on the boat for since new so 10 years. when the carpet needs changing i will use new wood.

any foam i cut out of another spot went under the big peice of the front deck along with all my blue foam scraps. i added 1 and a 1/2 sheets of blue foam to the boat. i glued foam to all the inside compartment walls to help noise.
fishing001.jpg
1 of 2 sets of twist n lock rod holders. since the wall is to the left spinnig reels are awkward so its baitcaster storage.
fishing006.jpg
there is a small hatch on the front deck by the unpaint live well lid. to access the front part of the holders.
fishing021.jpg

fishing022.jpg

i just grabbed the brass hinges at the local hardware store to finish. will get changed to aluminum down the road.
fishing002.jpg

here you can see 2 of 4 flush mount rod holders for trolling and catfishing.
i also installed another set of berkely twist n lock rod holders to help the person on the back deck out. the red and white wires sticking out are for the bank lights. the reason for those colors is they are undeground irrigation wire leftovers from a job we did.
fishing004.jpg

fishing008.jpg

fishing003.jpg

the devil is in the details. this little L bracket took about 30min+ to get just right but its what it needed.
dont cheapen your boat,work and time by cutting corners. the only person it hurts is you.

my bluewater leds are all in. i chose green since its nice and bright. i was not concerned with it effecting my night vision since i have bright bank lights and fish around lighted docks.

they are wired front deck, rear deck and compartments
fishing007.jpg

none of these were taken with the flash on the light is all bluewater.
fishing011.jpg

fishing010.jpg

fishing012.jpg

fishing013.jpg

fishing015.jpg

fishing016.jpg

fishing017.jpg

fishing018.jpg

fishing019.jpg

fishing020.jpg

something to avoid is dap not flamable contact cement!!!! i bought it because it covered more square ft and was a liquid versus a gel. it got about as sticky a a post it note!!! i got the real stuff now.

after lunch i hope to attach all the carpet. i hope to get it mounted by friday and ready to roll for the weekend.

ill get to them in a couple of weeks. wrapping the boat up, just not enough time. turkey season is coming, so that wont help :mrgreen:

when i do them i will put a thread just for them in the boat house.

Ahh so the bluewater lights go inside the boat! I was wondering if they were for the actual water or for you to see so you don't trip! I like the way it looks! I better think about doing mine now before my mods make it a PITA!