my 1432 sears boat project finally completed

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not bad. I like the paint job, did it come like that? i noticed you got a bilge pump and anchor and such, you plan on using it for saltwater?

no saltwater for this jon boat i am from Ohio, and no it did not come painted like that it was faded olive green and i painted it using exterior oil based enamel............Mike

I like the simplicity of your work. Looks really sharp!

Your push lights bring me a few ideas because I like to do some night fishing for Bass and Walleyes and carrying a lantern is not always enough.

How efficient and bright are they?

thanks. :)

the lights put out enough light to see to rebait or to re tie a line or to just find something on the floor, they are not overpowering and they run on 2 aa batteries and will last for a long time if you use good batteries, i don't run them constantly just when i need to see to do something.......Mike

Hey man great job! I have the same boat and i was wondering what hp is it rated for? and also if you could tell me were the vin is located (front or back) thanks mine has no title 8)