My new glass boat project hopfully a "jet" project

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Green

Reaction score
I recently picked this boat up for free. Can anyone help me out as to the make of it. The reg says it a 1965 but not what it is. My plans are to use a jetski motor and build a jet boat. Hopefully it'll all work out. now gotta find a jetski.

Attachments

• 2011-12-21 14.09.42.jpg
    2011-12-21 14.09.42.jpg
    351.7 KB · Views: 780
  • 2011-12-21 14.10.09.jpg
    2011-12-21 14.10.09.jpg
    340.3 KB · Views: 780
That boat would look great with a jet. Having a fiberglass hull will make it a lot easier to insert the pump tunnel. I'm still in the process of tuning my JetJohn project, but I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. PSG-1 and Rancher50 also have extremely well built jetski powered boats you should check out.

Thank you both for checking out my project. I checked out that site and apparently the guy before me just made up the HIN for this boat the one on the card is only 7 numbers and its supposed to be 12 but oh well. Iv been checking around the web and haven't found one just like it yet but if anyone has any idea id appreciate it. Also thank you in advance because yes being fiberglass it should be easier but this will be my first jet mod, so ill probably have a ton of questions. Its gonna be a slow start due to Christmas, as we are leaving Mississippi today and heading for Texas for a while, and my brother wont be back till the end of February and i want to do this project together with him. But when it gets started hopefully this will be updated daily.
Thanks again to all

If you're around the Dallas area while you're in Texas drop me a line. I'd be happy to let you climb all over mine if you're interested in seeing it.

RK

Hey that sounds great I just might take you up on that. We are going to be in kaufman most of the time but will have to go to Sachse to visit some familly how far are you from there.

Latest posts