My1856 Blazer SS (NEW PICTURES July 4th)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Here is a shot of the trailer transformation. Its slowly getting there

Here is a shot of my transom cover/back deck/spoiler

Im gettin there.
Ive still got to:
A. Mount trolling motor
B. Stereo
C. Finish trailer side bunks and paint
D. Navigation and anchor lights
E. Bimini Top
F. Finish ski bar mount

Ski bar mount???

The upswept rear deck looks coool! Was that more work to fabricate and install than the typical level rear deck extension? I assume the center section is hinged and the side sections are fixed?

the ski bar mount goes in the rear pedestal seat hole and then braces on the transom.
Its mainly to pull my 4 year old in a tube, nothing serious.

you are absolutely right about the rear deck. it is fixed on the sides and hinged in the middle.
it wasnt much harder than a traditional flat deck. just a couple more angles to figure.

Would like to see a clear picture of bottom of the shoe and boat when it is trimmed all the way down.
Think about doing a little adjusting to my motor. Your boat is really coming along. It takes a lot of work to start from a stripped boat, I know. Would like to do a little more to mine when time permits.

I will take a good shot of the shoe to boat when i get home.
it took some fine tuning to get the motor set just right.
any help i can give, ill do my best.

ive got it perfroming really good right now, but im still adding stuff to the bow, so it might change.

Dallas Tanner polished the hull up for me.
I polished on it alot, but without the right buffing pad and rouge, i would not try it again.

we adjusted on getting the height of the motor just right and sharpened impeller, but nothing else to the motor

IMG_20130518_181619_537_zpsf20e0855.jpg

Sorry Moelkhuntr it took me so long to get picture of the foot

Looks like your shoe is about 1/4 to 3/8 inch higher than mine. The tip of mine is about 1/8" above the straight edge off the boat. Might raise mine a little time permitting. Thanks for posting the picture.

Looking good man. You Missouri guys sure have some sharp looking boats! I really like that angled cover in front of the transom, looks so much cleaning having your cables and stuff hidden, and keeps stuff from falling back there

Thanks.

Ive still got several things to do, but its come a long ways.
its nickle and dimed me pretty hard.

glad to hear you guys like it

Got my trolling motor mounted up and a little fishing pole holder that my son just had to have.

Gonna run it on clearwater lake this weekend with family.
Maybe get its first fishing expedition under its belt

Latest posts