New BANG decal from Iguanagrafix

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

russ010

Reaction score
Guys, shot Darryl an email earlier today to get his opinons for some BANG (Bass Anglers of North Georgia) decals. I sent him one of my designs to see if he could flip it into what I was looking for. There were a few problems with the type of decal I was wanting (no background).. I had some shadows on mine and also the small lettering would be hard to get just right... he helped me out by taking my design and molding it into something that would work and still stand out - below are the ordered stickers! I'm getting them in 18" versions for the boat, and 10" versions for trucks.

BangSticker1.jpg

BangSticker2.jpg

One of tinboats newest members - Lizard Drager - and I are starting up a new jon boat club, and what better way to get it going than with some cool Iguanagrafix.. Darryl - you are awesome man!

Very Cool!... look forward to hearing more about BANG too.

-- Poolie

Thanks guys - and again, thanks Darryl!

I've almost got our website complete... I have it built, but I have to wait until tonight to publish it. I'll post a new link so all of you guys can stop by and check it out.

It's pretty simple, but once we get up and going I will update it and keep it fresh.

Redbug - I ended up using your Rules and Regs, almost verbatim... I changed it up a little, but like you said - it should be straight forward and easy to understand... couldn't make it any better than what you did, so I thank you in advance.

yall couldnt of done any better with those decals, they look awsome. love to see that flag.

i may get me a ga liscense this summer since im only 20 min from the nc/ga/sc border, i'd like to try out some new lakes, especially some elect. only's yall talk about. i try to stay away form the bigger lakes the bassboats and jetski's drive me nuts. would yuns mind if i tag'd along later this summer

That is an awsum decal, Darryls the man!!! =D> Good luck with your club dude.

Loggerhead Mike said:
yall couldnt of done any better with those decals, they look awsome. love to see that flag.

i may get me a ga liscense this summer since im only 20 min from the nc/ga/sc border, i'd like to try out some new lakes, especially some elect. only's yall talk about. i try to stay away form the bigger lakes the bassboats and jetski's drive me nuts. would yuns mind if i tag'd along later this summer

You can come out and fish with us... we are going to be fishing lakes up in North GA.. North GA is considered pretty much anything north of the Atlanta suburbs..

That might be a pretty good haul for you from bama though... I'm not sure how far it is, but atleast a couple of hours.

im about 1.5 hours from atl, wich im not really interested in going too, but if yuns head any more north from atl i'd love to meet up

eather direction i go, it takes me atleast an hour to get to a lake, mainly because any roads east/north/ or west have 100's of curves to go around. if i could fly with the crow's they're only a skip and a hop away. heading to ga is 1 nice straight road. i live off 441, about 20 min north of clayton or tallulah falls ga.

Well... you can look up Canton GA 30115, that's where I live, and it takes me 30 min to get to lathem reservoir. As far as Atlanta, I'm about 40 miles northwest...

I think we may go to Weiss?? I think that's what Lizard Drager said it was... I think it's in Rome or somewhere over in that area, northwest ga, close to alabama.

One thing to know about Weiss. About 7/8 of it is in Alabama so you'll need a Bama license to fish the majority of the lake. One of the few border lakes between GA/AL that doesn't honor the others license. When you see it on Google maps (or whichever one you use) it's obvious why. Alabama is proud of their out of state licenses too.

-- Poolie