new color

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shinerman77

Reaction score
While playing with new molds we over cooked some plastic but I like the color. Bassaddict doesn't. So I would like to get some other opinions. Here it is.

normal_color.JPG

Looks like pumpkin to me, some of the best things comes accidentally, good find :) I like alot.

Absolutely, oh, Mr. Jim your fish thats all swoll(flexin), reminds me of a japanese horror movie, Basszilla

shamoo said:
Absolutely, oh, Mr. Jim your fish thats all swoll(flexin), reminds me of a japanese horror movie, Basszilla

Hey Hey Hey no hijacking threads Mr Shamoo.... Stay on topic ..................LMAO J/k man.....If we meant to make it id like it, but we didnt so im a bit reluctant on accepting our new failure color............................but its ok i guess...........

looks like a pumpkin color to me, which is always good, I use a lot of spike-it and it looks like it would be great for this color worm, How long is it 5inches?

slim357 said:
looks like a pumpkin color to me, which is always good, I use a lot of spike-it and it looks like it would be great for this color worm, How long is it 5inches?

5" i think, and we pour the chartruce tail, i think we can copy the color without haveing to 'scourch' the batch to get the color

man when are you finding time to fish seems like everytime im on here you got some new worms, keep at it. By the way what color was it suppose to be.

Latest posts