New guy here - thanks for the inspiration!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bleumunkie

Reaction score
I've been browsing for a few days now, and you guys have been quite inspiring.

I've also learned what I want to do, what I can't do, and what I shouldn't do.

I've got a 2007 Tracker 1436. I plan on putting in a livewell in the middle seat, a low floor with foam under it, a battery box in a currently undecided location, and a couple swivel seats.

I might put a small rise in the front, mostly just leveling off the front floor.

My question is any tips on this smaller boat that would make a big difference. I understand I'm limited in how high I can go because of the 36" width, but maybe something that made a huge difference for you guys that I could do but might miss.

also was thinking of using these for in boat lighting. Runs off 8 AA batteries (which is 12v), and has its own on/off switch. I could wire them in to my batteries and forgo the AA's. Has anyone done this? Would it be too fragile?

Anyways - awesome collection of information here. I'll definitely be taking some before-during-after pics and tossing my hat in the ring.

2013-01-02_14-06-12_608_zpsaab4dd6e.jpg

1236 alumacraft i put a aluminum deck on. Surprisingly stable. I fish alone in this vessel

Awesome. I want to level off the front floor - not a full top deck like that, but get it so it will be level and comfortable.

I was worried about stability though, so its reassuring to see that a smaller boat like that is stable enough.

Do you have any kind of storage or anything below the front deck? How does it plane with the weight distribution?

Latest posts