New Guy New Project "My first one"

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leonard,

That thing looks great. You've done some nice work there. I can't wait to check it out in person.

Tom

i like it alot what u did and the way it turned out ..kinda what i had in plans.. how much steelflex u ended up using for both .. pm me

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sorry guys i didnt see this yesterday. Tahnk you, I have some regrets when i did it, I really wish i would have gutted it and did it all my way.. I have to make certain but i think i used 2 gallons...

Don't quote me on that, maybe it is sold in 1/2 gallons, If so i used two, Anyone refresh me on the price of this stuff? then I can remember.

Seems how I haven't updated in a while, Yesterday I put new bearings in the trailer, Friday night as I was installing my new sonar, I noticed one wheel looked funny, when i jacked it up the hub and all fell off on the floor... I also am adding new side bunks to the trailer. Ill see if I can update a few pics in the next couple days.. I think I am going to clean it up and put it back for sale, I really want to do another from the empty can stage, As I now know exactly what i want..

Hey, the boat looks great! What reservoirs do you fish? I usually go to Black Shoals. Just guessing because you went all electric.

I mainly fish Ft Yargo and Bear creek, I have fished black shoals about 3 times, and 1 tourney there. I have fished varner maybe 8 times, and also tribble nibble 3 times. Trying a new lake tomorrow up towards gainsville. Oh, I have also fished Horton and latham. And stone mountain 1 time.. I really have to admit, I suck at cold water fishing. Once it warms up I plan to catch some good fish.. Won a tourney on a 2 day at Varner/Ft yargo. Has been my best days on the water so far. Well my partner and I did.

I fished Varner once, I haven't been here but 2 years, and the first year, I didn't have time to fish. I like Black Shoals because its close to me, and FREE to veterans!!!! :D Want to expand where I go this year.

river_wolf said:
I fished Varner once, I haven't been here but 2 years, and the first year, I didn't have time to fish. I like Black Shoals because its close to me, and FREE to veterans!!!! :D Want to expand where I go this year.

Well get together sometime and wet some lines... :)

Bugpac said:
I have caught a couple. Brine is the king om the mill tho... :)

well....I dunno about royalty, but I have caught some good ones in there. Not to mention, I like fishing grass.