New knee, 21 days, discharged!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BillPlayfoot said:
Prayers for your brother Drock
Richg99 I hope your recovery keeps going well

Thanks for the prayers. He has been texting the brothers and sister today and seems like he's in good spirit.

Good report and now jumping right into a 13 mile hike that's great.

Thoughts and prayer for Texas and your family's homes.

Drock said:
I spoke with brother yesterday and tomorrow August 25 will be 3 weeks since his knees second surgery.
Last Friday the 18th the staples and a few stitches were taken out and x-ray taken. The physician assistance said it looks like he expected.
Brother has done well as can be expected being laid up. When they replace the bandage the incision is clean and without seepage now.
Another three week and they plan to open his leg up and hopefully everything is favorable and can reinstall the replacement again.

Thank you for your prayers and please continue a bit longer.

An update on my brother Robert's progress, after finishing the antibiotic series and the 10 days to clear the medication from his body he was tested on Sept. 22 and is infection free. He is awaiting a surgery appointment.

I'll let you know how it goes.

Good news! my brother Robert went in Oct. 16 (2 weeks ago) for removal of the concrete discs and the re-placement of the artificial knee. Everything is much better this time 2 weeks after then the first operation December 2016, less discomfort and 3 PT visits a week at home and has 98 degree bend.
I'll let up-date the progress in a couple weeks.
Thanks for those prays.