New Member Introductions!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, southern Ohio checking in, home of the original redneck yacht club. Just came from active duty, it's nice to have my feet back on solid ground, but I still love my boats, tin boats that is.

Hello folks! Pueblo Colorado here, and i am very happy to have found this site. My boat isnt tin, but its a 15'5" flat bottom fiberglass. I'm in the process of installing a jet drive into it, so i can go into the shallows with the tin cans ;) great site you folks have here, hope i can bring something to the table.

rock_smasher said:
Hello folks! Pueblo Colorado here, and i am very happy to have found this site. My boat isnt tin, but its a 15'5" flat bottom fiberglass. I'm in the process of installing a jet drive into it, so i can go into the shallows with the tin cans ;) great site you folks have here, hope i can bring something to the table.

:WELCOME:

Thanks for joining! lets see the boat when you have a chance! Glass with a jet drive. You are a brave man! :beer:

Welcome aboard Guys, or gals, Anyhow post up your location in your profile, never know who may say "hey, lets go fishin, you just live around the corner" :)

8) Hello everyone. im from defiance, ohio. we have the maumee, tiffin, and auglaize rivers to fish here. my prefference is for the flathead catfish, they are plentiful here. im new to TB and i gotta say its very informative.

HEy everyone my name is TJ. Im 19 from Brevard County, Florida.First off id like to say that all the modded boats ive seen are sick. I cant wait to get one and mod it. Hopefully buy my first tin boat in a couple weeks. Right now i have an 18ft marada with a 120 mercury force. Wich has left me stranded twice. I love to catch largemouth bass!

:mrgreen: Yah I know, just picking on the newbee LOL

These yungsters gota member, us old foggies don't always understand their way of speeking and their word usage. I could take that as a insult and never invite him into my boat for a awsome day of bassin, but I knew what he ment, I got a bunch of yongsters hanging around here with my kids, LOL :lol:

Latest posts