New Member Introductions!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Everyone...New here, found this site while on another site looking for boat conversions. I have a 1984 14 ft. Sears Gamefisher V-hull and I am going to convert it to some type of bass boat. I have got quite a few good ideas from this site and will be posting pics of my conversion when I get started, but I have to wait for the weather to get better. I am in the Pocono Mountains,Pa. and we still have snow on the ground and it is snowing right now.Looking forward to getting info. and other ideas from you guys.

Hey all, I'm new here so I thought I'd say hi. I live in White Rock BC, Canada and for the last few years me and my wife have been getting into fishing and we love it. So far we only fish for rainbow trout cause that's all that's in our favorite lake but hopin to explore different lakes with more fish. And soon as I get an electric motor I'll be able to hit up the "electric only" lakes. Sweet!

And when I can't go camping and fishing I'm big into RC's. I've got a rock crawler, a fully waterproof trail truck, a waterproof CORR truck, a jetboat, and a few others but those are the main ones.

Talk at ya later
Jeff.

:WELCOME: Aboard to all the latest newcomers. This is a great place to look and ask questions if you are serious about getting answers.

Hi all, my name is Jeremy and I live in Jacksonville NC, I have been in the Marine Corps for 12 years and love to bass fish. I used to spend all my time in the salt, but got burnt out on it.

Jim said:
JustFishN said:
knock knock..... anybody home??? :D

Hey Whats up! Long time! Glad to see you your still poking in from time to time! :beer:

How are you!? I was poking around to see if you had any new pics up in here. How's the family? When I took my little break you guys were expecting. Who's left here from before? Are the same oldies still here? Took a little break from fishing last year. But going to get back into it this year. I came across my lovely trophy the other day so that's when I decided to stop on by! :D

My name is Rick Cornett I live in Va.Beach,Virginia... have 2 aluminum rigs and when I found this site I got kind of excited... Lol... fish alot of local club tournaments with Bass-Jons in the Hampton Roads area and also fish BFL's as a co-angler in the Piedmont Division. Just started working on an 89 model Alumacraft I just bought... needs new decks, trolling motor and a little trailer work... nice boat though just has not been taken care of. Anyway look forward to talking with all you folks... definitely going to be checking out the pics of all the deck work you folks have done to your boats!!! =D>

Hey ,to start with, this site is great. It gave me so many great ideas to build from and just started to do my boat.Its a 1436 Lowe and ideas are great so we"ll find out if I can apply what I've learned.Bare with me and soon I'll have some posts of my project to show off.Thanks for letting me join and look forward to chatting.

Greetings from Dacula Georgia! I am just getting started and after scouring Craigslist for two months I have decided to wait and put a pkg together with the help of some of the senior members here. My back ground is fairly Nautical with seamanship being at the forefront. I am a vet and served on the USS Ramage DDG 61 for 3 years as a Boatswains Mate 3rd class. Master Helmsman and small craft coxswain certified as well as boat deck captain. Handled fueling operations as well as a rig Captain. I am married and am turning 34 March 14th. So now that the formalities are taken care of where do I start. I am pretty much set on a 12 foot or 14 foot topper with a new 9.9 or 15 hp Merc. I am still saving so its going to take till Mid April until I will have the cash to buy the boat trailer and a "Fish Camp" (smalloutboards.com)9.9 or 15. New boats are a helluva lot more thatn used #-o When I emailed Albert he suggested a 9.9 so... Let the games begin

Latest posts