New Member Introductions!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Everyone, Found this site by complete accident tonite here at work. The best part about it is I have a Boat I'm planning on decking and finding this site worked out perfect for me. Looking forward to getting to know all of you and learning from your mistakes. :D

Attachments

• the boat.jpg
    the boat.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 2,636
  • The Boat 2.jpg
    The Boat 2.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 2,636
I bought this boat from my old boss, he had put all the flooring and modified the boat as you see it. the flooring is starting to rot out and needs replaced anyways. The best part about her is the Motor is an 07 with only about 200 hrs on her. :D

Hello I am new to this site but have been getting some great ideas on how to fix up my boat. I have a 16' Lowe side console with a 1986 50hp Johnson. Primarily use this boat for hunting but also fishing and having a good time on the river :D. Look forward to getting some great ideas on how to make my tin boat that much better.

Link to my build

https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=31111

Hello all,
I'm in Arizona and currently run a2009 Lowe Roughneck 1655 with a 50 hp 2 stroke Merc tiller. I use this boat for hunting and fishing. Even though I've been in AZ for close to 30 years I have recently started fishing Powell and Havasu. I've decided to go bigger and in the process of getting a new Lowe 2070 center console with a Merc 115 OPTI.

Ah....we won't hold it against you that you live in AZ. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Seriously...welcome to the TinBoats family. :beer:

Hey everyone,
I joined looking for tips on fixing up my dad's old jon boat and really loved some of the projects I've seen on here. I'd also really like some help with my boat being that I currently don't know very much about boats. I've always enjoyed fishing and now that my dad has passed away I thought it'd be nice to fix up his old boat and go out on the water - his favorite place to be!

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=321009#p321009 said:
fender66 » 02 Jul 2013, 22:10[/url]"]Hey Brett....welcome to TinBoats. Bring on the questions....post pics and I'm sure you'll get answers.
Thanks! It's in rough shape, but it is a project boat, after all.

IMG_2047_zps8613d757.jpg

IMG_2046_zpse5702bbe.jpg

IMG_2045_zps1c16c209.jpg

Happy 4th to all...it's a bit soggy here in Atlanta, but that's okay cause may not have found this forum otherwise! :mrgreen:

River29 said:
Happy 4th to all...it's a bit soggy here in Atlanta, but that's okay cause may not have found this forum otherwise! :mrgreen:
Glad to have you! I know you'll really like here.

Hey guys, Brian here from upstate NY (Syracuse region), I saw your website came up during a search.

I am a new (used) boat owner, as I recently purchased a 14' 1976 Lowe Line shallow V hull aluminum boat. I've taken it out fishing a few times already and am starting to see some improvements I want to put into it. I'm sure I'll be throwing up some pics to show you the current state of what I want to do.

-Brian

Welcome Brian! You'll find a lot of info here and good tips. Can't wait to see the pics, as I own a 1977 Lowe Line Jon.

New guy from MI, name's Corey. Found the site looking for coleman crawdad mods. It's not much but it's perfect for my girlfriend and I to get off the beaten path.

And a C&R 40" Pike from our maiden voyage
earlypikefishin_025.JPG

Welcome Corey,

Thanks for joining! Love the crawdad, had one myself for awhile but I traded it for a basshunter for my kids. If you put a nice level floor to step, you are good.

Hello everyone, name is Gary, I live in a little town called Dunedin in west central Florida. I have had my boat for several years and have been a reader of Tinboats for most of that time. A couple years ago I was sidelined from using the boat because of cancer. I am now able to use and enjoy the boat again and I plan on taking full advantage of it.

Tomorrow I am taking my five year old out for the first time and I am not sure who is more excited.

Gary

Latest posts