New Member Introductions!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OhioStateBuckeye said:
No one ever welcomed me officially :(

Im from O-H-I-O though, for any of you that are familiar with Columbus/Delaware area thats where you can find me :)

Welcome - seen a couple of your posts earlier this week.

Go to User Control Panel, select "profile" and fill in some info (especially your location) so everyone can see where your from when you post.

S&MFISH said:
We hail from Cedar Hill, MO. Our rig is a 2006 Alumacraft MV1756RR, 115/80 Merc Jet.As soon as I figure out how to get pics from wife's side to mine,I'll post a few. Steve

:WELCOME:

Thanks for joining!

Love those jet rigs! :beer:

Thanks,Capt.Ahab.Yes,we do.If I can launch,I'll run it. "I ain't skeered!" Ran water less than 6in before, scraped bottom a few times.But that's what we bought it for,to go where some will NEVER go. :mrgreen: Steve p.s.Thanks Jim

Hello!

I'm new here. It looks a like a good place to swap ideas and I'm looking forward to participating.

To answer the question, I'm from southern New Hampshire. My home waters are Lake Winnipissaukee and the Merrimack River between Lowell Ma and a point about 5 miles north of the Budweiser brewery.

I drive an '83 Starcraft SSC150 with a 40hp "94 Merc ELPTO. Not a high powerred rig but it gets me around.

Cheers

Kamper said:
Hello!

I'm new here. It looks a like a good place to swap ideas and I'm looking forward to participating.

To answer the question, I'm from southern New Hampshire. My home waters are Lake Winnipissaukee and the Merrimack River between Lowell Ma and a point about 5 miles north of the Budweiser brewery.

I drive an '83 Starcraft SSC150 with a 40hp "94 Merc ELPTO. Not a high powerred rig but it gets me around.

Cheers

:WELCOME:

Thanks for joining! We will have to hook up for a fishing day this summer. :D