New Member Introductions!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am locking this topic until the moderators and admins can make a decision on what to do.

It is stated in the forum rules that there will be not talk of politics.This has been happening to frequently.

OK Issue resolved,I hope.Sorry for any confusion or inconvenience this may have caused.

I now return to your regularly scheduled program. :LOL22:

so before I start writing BUY CANADIAN on all my messages,wich would I beleive be politically incorrect.. someone should start giving these no political messages on this site a little shake,there is an international economic depression going on,we are all in the same boat,,lets not start drilling holes in it, by stupidly saying buy stuff from our indivisual countries and leave the other ones in the dark////....Mike

telling other americans to support there country has nothing to do with politics. anyhoo i put that there long before our depression and before we had members from outside the states. i apologize, it wasnt ment to be takin like that and i should of changed it long ago

Hello everyone, I am new to the site here. I retired from the Navy last year and guess I miss the water, so I am looking at buying a small Jon boat to use on the reservoirs here in the Atlanta GA. I don’t want a big boat, just something small for my wife and I to go out on and fish.

As of now, I am in negotiations on a 12 foot flat bottom, I am just waiting on the owner to give me some more information on it and see what happens from there. Been watching Craig’s list here and it is hard to find something that is in good shape without people feeling like your trying to get a gold mine from them.

I am not going to be using gas since a lot of the areas around me are reservoirs and they only allow electric motors, that’s a good thing I guess, it cuts down a lot of the expense on the boat operations. What I am looking at, is just using the boat as is for this season then starting work on it once the weather turns so that it will be ready when next year rolls around.

Well wont take up too much more space here, Just wanted to say hello and let all know where I am from. Hope to hear from you all soon.

Take care

Wolf.

:WELCOME: to all our new members.Thanks for signing on.

river_wolf said:
Hello everyone, I am new to the site here. I retired from the Navy last year and guess I miss the water, so I am looking at buying a small Jon boat to use on the reservoirs here in the Atlanta GA. I don’t want a big boat, just something small for my wife and I to go out on and fish.

As of now, I am in negotiations on a 12 foot flat bottom, I am just waiting on the owner to give me some more information on it and see what happens from there. Been watching Craig’s list here and it is hard to find something that is in good shape without people feeling like your trying to get a gold mine from them.

I am not going to be using gas since a lot of the areas around me are reservoirs and they only allow electric motors, that’s a good thing I guess, it cuts down a lot of the expense on the boat operations. What I am looking at, is just using the boat as is for this season then starting work on it once the weather turns so that it will be ready when next year rolls around.

Well wont take up too much more space here, Just wanted to say hello and let all know where I am from. Hope to hear from you all soon.

Take care

Wolf.

Hey Wolf.I see you're from GA.We have a lot of guys on here from your area.If your deal falls through,place a wanted add in the wanted section here.The guys can keep an eye out for something interesting.

Newbie from Western Mass.....Pittsfield to be a little more specific. I technically don't have a residence at the moment. I'm trying to finish up my M.S. but I don't want to sign a year lease for an apt. cause I don't know where I'm going to be in 2 months, so I crash on couches of some good friends. So, I guess that means I'm from Pittsfield MA, Albany NY, Nassau NY and Latham NY....

Hailing from Wisconsin - just picked up my tin boat this year from Craigslist. Having a blast learning all about it.

Will
:)

Latest posts