New member- Old boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miketheknife

Reaction score
Hello all. Long time lurker is now a member. I am looking at a1969 semivee aluminum boat. It belongs to a friend and is currently registered in a neighboring state. The registration just lists it as a 15ft. aluminum boat. No title is required. It has no hull ID number or mfg. plate. Got to check with NC Wildlife to see if it can be transferred.
The boat is good shape and with a little work will make a great fishing boat for my wife and me. It has a 48" beam and measures 14'-3" long. Everything shown in the pics comes with the boat, plus a 45# Minnkota trolling motor.

Thanks for looking and any comments or input is welcome,
Mike

Welcome!! That floor looks smooth and I don't see any ribs so I'm wondering if it has a raised floor in it. Not sure what sort of fishing you prefer but doesn't look like it will take much to have it set up for what ever you want to go after.

JMichael, she has ribs. We fly fish warm water only. Currently we fish private ponds from a two person pond buggy. This boat would allow us to fish some larger waters. Anyone have any idea who made this boat?
Mike

Thanks for the welcomes. I have been doing some research and am convinced that my boat is a Rich Line Model 15. I measured again and everything checks with the specs of the Model 15.
The fix list so far.
1. Replace seats.
2. Replace foam.
3. Replace transom

Thanks,
Mike

Latest posts