new mold

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shinerman77

Reaction score
I went out and poured up some of the color that did me right this weekend for this coming week end. And here is a pic of the crawfish mold we got.

Attachments

• 100_0180 (Medium).JPG
    100_0180 (Medium).JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 807
  • 100_0179 (Medium).JPG
    100_0179 (Medium).JPG
    26.6 KB · Views: 807
don't know yet. This weekend will be the first time that I will fish them. But it will probably be t-rigged. IMO they are too big to be a jig.

Mr. Joe Shinerman, very nice looken baits. The first one is sweet, the crayfish/crawfish looks like supercray/supercraw flying through the air. I think it would be nice for pitching. A couple more molds and you got the plastic world covered. Sweet =D>

if your fishing kittens be sure to remove the front claws and use a rubber band around the tail.. make it real tight so it won't come off. that is what gives the kitten that extra action that draws the bass in...
I LOVE PETA!!!!!

redbug said:
if your fishing kittens be sure to remove the front claws and use a rubber band around the tail.. make it real tight so it won't come off. that is what gives the kitten that extra action that draws the bass in...
I LOVE PETA!!!!!

Redbug - thanks for the tips, I will try them that way, :D :D :D

Those craws look great! Almost like a Huddleston (something)Bug without claws! Great pours guys!