New to forums and jon boat mods

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Please Float

Reaction score
New to forums and jon boat mods. I just bought a 1972 Montgomery Ward 14 footer and hope to make it look half as good as the boats I have seen here on TIN BOATS. I am sure I will have many questions inspite of the wonderful posts I have read so far.

Welcome to the most addictive site on the internet!

Be sure to take lots of pictures and post them as you go!

Russ
You are right about this sit being addictive. I have been lurkin in the shadows for a while. The pics of the humble beginings will soon follow.

I guess I do not know how to post pics. It is telling me that the file is to large. Please Help

Welcome! If you host your pics on Photobucket, you can edit them there, they already have pre-sized settings that will work.

ST

Please Float said:
I guess I do not know how to post pics. It is telling me that the file is to large. Please Help

:WELCOME: aboard!

Thanks for joining.

Click through this thread and read the photo tutorial. https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3723

Or as Slimetime said, Upload them to photobucket, check off the 800x600 setting and then just link them with the IMG tags in your post.

Pictures can only be 800 wide on the forum (We hate scrolling left and right :LOL2: ) and if uploaded, under 150k in size.

If you still have any questions, fire away or PM me and I will gladly help you out.

:beer:

Welcome! if you take your time and have pride in what you are going its one of the greatest accomplishments you can singly do. post pics before any mods and all of your progress. if you need help just ask.