NFL Player Chris Kelsay Tackles Fishing Lake Project in Nebr

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He sure is, he's a hardcore outdoorsman who loves to fish. Were talking about a trip to Brazil for Peacock bass!!

“My experience with David Ewald and fishiding.com was amazing to say the least. His passion for lakes and fish habitat was very evident from the beginning. David and his crew are able to help turn your expectations and dreams into reality. We are confident that between the artificial structures from fishiding.com, and the natural habitat we have in place, we will be able to grow and harvest many great fish for a very long time. I highly recommend fishiding.com for your habitat needs.” Chris Kelsay,owner

The house was completely over the top, right on the river with another 40 acres on the other side!! Born and raised in Nebraska, he's a down to earth fishing fool and easy going as well.

Jim said:
pelagicbldr said:
He sure is, he's a hardcore outdoorsman who loves to fish. Were talking about a trip to Brazil for Peacock bass!!

Just give me enough warning to pack my stuff and clear it with the Boss! :LOL2:

I'm not sure I'd even take the time to pack stuff or clear it with the boss. :LOL2:

Latest posts