Number Two

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dyeguy1212

Reaction score
Here's doe number 2 for the year. This time on state land. Should be number three, but I lost one last Wednesday in the downpour. Made a good shot at 22 yards, arrow was covered, but not a speck to be found on the ground. Stomped around a swamp for a couple hours and never found her.

Two days later, this 'ol girl came thru with 2 yearlings. I had just had a couple other yearlings come thru an hour before, and they seemed okay, so I didn't mind making the other two orphans.

Hoping to put down some horn this weekend. The weather is FINALLY cooperating.

12 yard shot, expired in 50. Blood trail was so wide I laughed out loud multiple times.

Attachments

• IMAG0175.JPG
    IMAG0175.JPG
    126.9 KB · Views: 534
  • IMAG0177.JPG
    IMAG0177.JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 534
  • IMAG0171.JPG
    IMAG0171.JPG
    98.6 KB · Views: 534
  • Lapeer 10-21.jpg
    Lapeer 10-21.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 534
Thanks guys. Follow up on the lost doe: my uncle went out tonight and got talking with a guy in the parking lot, turns out he found it not to far from my stand while out walking around.

Sucks to know she went to waste. Also sucks that I'm stuck hunting public land where people go stomping around my spots...

Congrats on #2. Movement has been slow the last few weekends because of the moon phase. This weekend should be good!

Latest posts