Oak Pond, NJ

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shamoo

Reaction score
Hit the lake for an hour or so, took a Drop-Shot Rod and a Senko Rod, didn't catch any Bass but looky what I caught. 1st fish Drop shot 2n 5" Senko
all released

PA Delaware Fisher said:
A fella once asked me what I was fishing for and my response was, Whatevers biting! I'll take some good size trout over getting skunked any day! :D
PA, absolutely whatevers biting, I was really shocked :shock: :shock: :shock: a 5" Senko, Really?

FishingCop said:
Nice to see you are getting some action the last few days/weeks - the trout is a bonus (if you like red meat fish?)
FC, Never ate a Rainbow before, ate brookies, liked them.

Beautiful Rainbow. Haven't caught one of them since I left California. Great eatin', especially if you can catch a natural

Y_J said:
Beautiful Rainbow. Haven't caught one of them since I left California. Great eatin', especially if you can catch a natural
C_J These are stocked, im coming prepared next time I go there. :D

BassAddict said:
Seams like you are back to fishing......... You have not called me WHY? :-D
Sorry BA, been running all over the place with Doctors appointments, getting procedures done, picking up little man at Pre-School ect ect ect, I wiil Bud, Promise. :mrgreen:

Latest posts