Old fish finder parts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShipwreckStew

Reaction score
I have an old Bottomline fish finder that came with my boat from a previous owner and one of the two pins on the power cord broke off. I have looked at places like Amazon, eBay, Mouser and Digikey and had no luck finding a replacement power plug that I could wire. Does anyone know where I could find one?
Thanks

I got a lot of hits on Google but without a model number it is like a needle in hay field.

Depending on where and how yours broke it might be repairable if you found a pin the same size. Radio Shack or a computer store it where I would look for a pin.

Thanks for the reply, I forgot to mention in the first post that I had checked at radio shack and they didn't have anything that would work. The model number is TBL 100. Thanks.

Humminbird bought them out and shut them down. Contact them and see if they can steer you to the parts you need.

You might also look into the possibility of opening the cover and hard wiring the cable in to the unit. Then you could just cut the cord on the exterior and add a 2 pin connector to the middle of the cord if you wanted to.

Thanks for the suggestions, they were very helpful. I think my first move will be to contact Humminbird, then I will try to solder and add my own power disconnect in the middle of the wire. I will post progress with what I end up doing. Thanks again.

Latest posts