Post a picture of your pooch (Mans Best Friend)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Shi-Tzu, Shushi just chilling. She is one of my fishing buddies
c10fe825c85fdc626fe30496d7c19bb0.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

325888_10150659631587813_1065099880_o.jpg My old lurcher, MacDogger, back in the 80's. Still sadly missed. He was a Greyhound/Scottish Deerhound cross.

Cola, first house dog...definitely part of the family.
6f0d0aeb6dd97fce7244cb5e9a9dc516.jpg
19fe0a521a704121833d0e766e42f0ff.jpg

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

This is "Sparky" a 10 year old blue merle (not blind or deaf) Black Lab (mom) and Blue Merle Australian Shepherd (dad) mix. She's the smartest dog I've ever had, or known for that matter... A real friend.

Attachments

• sparkster.jpg
    sparkster.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 2,882
Here is a photo my daughter took while taking her dog Moe for a walk. Zoom in to see the coyote at the end of the block. I live in a wild land interface area and we are used to fox, coyote and even mountain lions coming into the neighborhood, but not typically in broad daylight. This is a fairly densely populated urban area in Southern California. Coyotes are coming down looking for food. This one started to circle around behind my daughter. A neighbor happened to be backing out of his driveway and chased it away with his car. Crazy stuff.

Attachments

• coyote.JPG
    coyote.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 2,829
Cookie and Chloe. My wife's two Maltese-mix. Chloe has been in the family since she was a pup. We picked Cookie up about 5 years ago as a Mother's day gift for my wife. They are actually very well behaved. Of course I've grown attached to them, but I stopped taking them to places like Home Depot because of all the ribbing I was getting.

Chloe.jpegCookie.png

LDUBS, Bella looks like a larger Cookie!

2uegumt.jpg

The bike was a stolen folding Brompton that I bought on eBay. I got to personally return it to the rightful owner last month. Bike owners get attached to their bikes like we do to our boats so I'm glad he got it back. Titanium version, Son Dynomo hubs, German Led lights and a thousand in titanium parts. Guy had $5500 in it but as soon as I got it I knew it was not an $850 bike like I paid. Local Brompton dealer helped me find the owner.

ft3lg.jpg

This is Hank! A three year old English pointer.
1imsr4.jpg

Hank is my best buddy ever! He loves to go fishing and riding in the boat!
Hank is a hugger!

b7ckrd.jpg

And this is Charlie, Our two year old Border Collie, Grand Puppy!

2mov9xh.jpg

Stumpalump said:
LDUBS, Bella looks like a larger Cookie!

2uegumt.jpg

The bike was a stolen folding Brompton that I bought on eBay. I got to personally return it to the rightful owner last month. Bike owners get attached to their bikes like we do to our boats so I'm glad he got it back. Titanium version, Son Dynomo hubs, German Led lights and a thousand in titanium parts. Guy had $5500 in it but as soon as I got it I knew it was not an $850 bike like I paid. Local Brompton dealer helped me find the owner.

ft3lg.jpg

Yeah, Cookie is all of 9 pounds, so a slightly smaller version. Haha

Nicely done on returning the bike. Karma generally pays back good actions with interest.

Another dog thread. I'm down with it :lol:

Attachments

• background-dobesinjeep.jpg
    background-dobesinjeep.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 3,115

Latest posts