Posting pics on here from iPad

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Plane Driver

Reaction score
Hey All -

Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction as I am using my iPad now as opposed to my desktop or laptop and I'm trying to post pictures of my boat project onto my thread. Any suggestions?

I tried using photobucket.com but the codes given are for the full image and tinboats.net will not allow such a large file. I've tried editing down but I am unable to get them back to my iPad. The third option I tried is to post a thumbnail image to my thread with a click to follow link for the whole image but tinboats.net will not allow it because it cannot determine the size of the image.

Let me know!

Thanks again everyone!

I have no idea, as I'm still in the dark ages using a regular desktop computer, lol. All joking aside, I don't know how to fix the problem, but hopefully someone will have the answer.

Haha thanks waterwings. Turns out - they do have an app for that! Situation resolved!

https://photobucket.com/ipad
That should do it. The app is made for iPads. Big difference from the regular Photobucket. Now If I can figure out how to link You Tube from an iPad, I'd have it made.