question about batteries

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I say for 22 bucks give it a shot. I dont know if you can trade in old batteries when u buy a new one where you are. If you can they will give you like 20 bucks off a new battery.

I dont know if using the wrong battery can harm anything so you might wannt to look into that.

I am not sure how many amps your trolling motor pulls in a day but an 18 amp battery seems kind of low to me for a trolling motor. An 18 amp battery is only going to give you about 12-15 amps of usable energy. If you connected three together you would only have about 40-45 amps of usable energy. Someone else on here may be able to help you out better than I could.

dont waste your cash, get a good deep cycle battery and you'll thank yourself

if you baught 3 you'd be around 20=30 bucks shy of a good marine battery w/ atleast a year warranty

Loggerhead Mike said:
dont waste your cash, get a good deep cycle battery and you'll thank yourself

if you baught 3 you'd be around 20=30 bucks shy of a good marine battery w/ atleast a year warranty
X2 don't bother they are very small (look at the mouse in the pictures) and in no way will they last even with 3.
Get yourself a size 29 group deep cycle and enjoy the day on the water trolling rather than paddling

Latest posts