Rainbow Lake (NJ) 5/21

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bassassassin8

Reaction score
Fished 6:45-8:15ish..little less time than planned..thought the topwater bite would be on and it wasn't as I expected. Threw a boogie bait, beaver, frog, and baby brush hog. Only managed 2 little sh!ts that wanted to play with kermit today. Talked to a guy at the ramp that caught 6 bass & 2 snot rockets. Hopefully Audrey will put out better Sunday morning. :cool:

0521001945.jpg

I wish water temps would stay high so I could start topwater fishing again.. its by far my favorite thing to do. We had one 80 degree day and the water jumped from 68-69 to 76, so hopefully things will stay on the rise.

dyeguy1212 said:
I wish water temps would stay high so I could start topwater fishing again.. its by far my favorite thing to do. We had one 80 degree day and the water jumped from 68-69 to 76, so hopefully things will stay on the rise.

This little 2 day spike in temps is what prompted me to fish topwater 80% of the time I went out..but the water temps didn't come up as much as I'd hoped. Oh well, can't complain. Got out. 8)

fish devil said:
:twisted: =D> Way to catch some. Good Luck at Audrey. I might be there on Sunday also.

Thanks you too man. I went there last Sunday afternoon and lost a nice 3+ lb fish #-o . Didn't get a good hook up. I gotta find the map of where the structure is. Basically just winged it where to fish because we don't have a FF yet on the boat.

I can't wait for the top water bite to pick up. Good to see rainbow is producing fish after it washed out a few years ago. I have been there since. Now I'm thinking of hitting it this summer.

Latest posts