Scents????

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
let me know how the bio edge works. I have 4 bottles from a tourney last year havent gotten the chance to try it yet

redbug said:
let me know how the bio edge works. I have 4 bottles from a tourney last year havent gotten the chance to try it yet

Will do :D

Just come fishing some time and we can test them out!

Captain Ahab said:
redbug said:

Will do :D

Just come fishing some time and we can test them out!

I hope i can get out soon... i am sic of laying in bed 11 days and counting.. I slipped a disc and am hurtin right now.
I am a big fan of mega strike and have been using it for years. I also was given a sample from fraizer marine group called smelly socks that I want to try.
Frzier group has some nice stuff in the cleaning area that I like

Quackrstackr said:
Ahab, what's up with the angry Elmo avatar?

(I assume that is who it is) :lol:

I love Elmo!

Sesame-Street-Elmo-Loves-You-Print-C12204840.jpeg

I personally hate using scents. One of the main reasons I switched to using all artificials is because it is not messy. I used scents for a while and noticed no difference, other than I came home reeking of garlic, shad, or crayfish :( I still use live bait/prepared baits for catfish and carp, but that is another story. I will still give scents a try every once in a while...I think the last time I used a scent for bass fishing was when a bottle of of garlic hawg sauce exploded in my backpack #-o

i use scents all the time for trout and kokanee. i use white shoe peg corn soaked in tuna oil over night ... also soak salad shrimp in it trout go crazy for it. also use pautzkies egg nector with some luck. as far as store bought sent i like GRAVY. thing to remeber about scents is bring alot to try and when you switch sents you must change location no point in switching scents if the bad scent is already in the water this is especially true for kokanee.