She's outdoin me!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arkansasnative

Reaction score
i finally decided to start taking my girlfriend fishing a few weeks ago. her family has 3 small ponds on their land so we went one day it was about 55 degrees and caught a few small ones (first pic haha). we had a good time but she was using an old worn out rod and reel. so i decided id take her to bass pro and let her pick out a new one for lettin me work on the boat so much lately. well yesterday (sunny and about 75degrees) we got invited to go fish on a few backwoods ponds and she was makin me look bad all day long! i ended up catching 9 bass (1 on a tube and 8 on a zara spook) and she caught 10 bass, 3 crappie, and a niiiice bluegill! overall she was beatin me in size too but it was too much fun catchin them on topwater to switch. she even caught her biggest fish ever! anyway... on to the pics!

here's one she caught the first time we went out... i think she was hustlin me!
002.jpg

and here's a couple of pics from yesterday...
005-2.jpg

and one of my huge keepers! luckily we were trying to catch small ones to transfer to their ponds...
006-1.jpg

... i really wish i wouldve gotten a pic of the bluegill but i was too happy for her to think about that! lol

They taste the same no matter who catches them. If she enjoys it you will never have a hard time talking her into going fishing. Good job to both of you.

Good deal man! My fiance outfishes me all the time! Its that lady luck u know...lolM. I'd rather much for her to outfish me anyways, it keeps her interested and if I invite her to go, it makes her feel good, plus I get to fish and see her (sometimes in a bikini...lol) so its all good

If I had a nickel for every time that happened to me... My gf outfishes me all the time.. my theory is that it's because she's using my 4:1 spinning reel, and I spend all my time with a 7.1:1 in my hand.. I really need to learn to slow down...

we had a good time too! she's never been fishin in a boat before so she cant wait for me to get mine done... i couldn't help but laugh when i saw her draggin that bass in! i swear i thought it was gonna take her for a swim!

Latest posts