Spec's and Reds

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LCfishing

Reaction score
The spec's here in Louisiana are all the way up to Prien Lake in Lake Charles tearing up the bait. Follow the birds working and will easily catch your 25 specs limit. Reds are also still active just have to work the bait much slower than in the summer. Still limiting out on 5 reds per person, the reds are averaging 25 inches around 4-6 lbs.

Got a few pics but can't figure out how to upload the photos to this site. In prien been fishing the channel where it drops off north oh 210 bridge. Also around the docks on south end of prien

i remember goin just out of the launch bout where the no wake bouys are and catchin a boat load of specks , that was when there was no limit . used to go arround the bridge pilings with a headlight and catch live shrimp to fish with . ah yes when fishin lic were 2 bucks period no fresh or salt water just a $2 lic for everything . those were the days !

Well it's only five dollars for salt now so not so bad . I don't ever see a bunch of shrimp there but we do some flounder giging right by the island under bridge at night. You ever fish around here still?

Here are the pics...

photo12.jpg

photo13.jpg

photo14.jpg

photo15.jpg

photo16.jpg

Great lookin fish, I really want to get on some red fish soon

NGaHB

AWESOME CATCH!! I love redfishing, oh who am I kidding I LOVE ANY kind of fishing! lol seriously, you did great! I can't wait to get out and get some myself!

Nice reds, love sight fishing these in the winter back home in my buddies gheenoe.

Latest posts