Spinning Reels Under $100

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moelkhuntr

Reaction score
What is everyones suggestions for spinning reels under $100. 6# to 8# line on 6' light rod.

I have a couple pflueger presidents.I like them a lot.Never had any problems with them.
BPS sells them for $60.

batman said:
I have a couple pflueger presidents.I like them a lot.Never had any problems with them.
BPS sells them for $60.

Me too. I have one loaded with #6 and one with #10, paired up with BPS rods for around $100 each. Love em.

Starting to bend towards the Shimano Symetre 2500 on Amazon for $86 but haven't made my mind up totally.

Well, placed my order for Shimano Symetre 2500 today. It will be replacing a new one that got broke last weekend. It just wouldn't stand up to 250# sitting on it! Dang the luck! Thanks for the opinions. Just couldn't make up my mind.

Good choice. I'm hoping to get one of the large rear drag models for my birthday soon (I have been dropping hints all around)!

Abu-Garcia Cardinal 503albi, and 501 albi I've had cardinals for years they're good reels, I recently got a Shimano Sahara2500,and a Sienna1000 I'm happy with
them too.

sienna's not sierra's

I've got a Sahara 1000 on my Falcon 6' light. No complaints. I was looking at the Saros for my St Croix 6'UL, but the one I tried didn't seem all that smooth.

Recently bought a Falcon Moxie 2000 for $25. It seems nice for a cheaper reel. Figured I like their rods so I would try one of their reels. I've only used it a couple times and caught only some small fish on it, but I like it so far. Will let everyone know what I think of it as I use it for a while.