StarCraft/Starfire 190LE

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moevus

Reaction score
I know it's not a Fisherman or Pro-Elite but thoughts on this for inshore gulf waters and lakes in Fl? Slightly under powered by 60hp Merc but it's a 2001 model and I'm not for speed as much for general use. Should have come with a 75hp from factory.... Hull is .090; Pro-Elite is .100' Fisherman is .090' At 1200 lbs that a lot of weight for a 60hp, max hp is 150. Asking 6k think I can get him down to 5500.starcraft 19.jpg190LE wake.jpgStarCraft 190LE.jpg

If the rig is in decent shape and doesn't need a pile of work, I would think it's worth the 6000 asked. I would offer 55 hundred and see how it goes but be prepared to pay a bit more if you really want it.
Nice boat just the same. I hope you find what you're looking for.

Thanks, yes I'm still looking for something light to tow but big enough for the bay.
Thoughts on the 60hp,,,

Seems like you have it set in your mind about the 60. You don’t want to be second guessing all the time after you purchase it. Ask yourself if you’re really going to be happy with it. Hard to tell from the pictures but it appears the trailer might be a bit undersized?

Outside looks good....condition is everything !! How does it run ? Interior? If everything is as good as it looks, that would be a bargain in my area. As far as the 60....what kind of a loadwill you carry ?? My 16 only has a 40, but I am alone 80% of the time and mabey one other person the rest. The 40 gets me 30 mph...good enough for me. Not often I can run that fast due to the chop on the big lake. If this boat was a salt water boat...look carefully !!

Nice boat. My 18' walk thru does 32 mph with a 50HP. But it is a lot lighter than that boat (750# dry weight). Same as what @airshot says, around here that would be a decent price (things are slightly higher west of the Rockies).

I'd be able to live with the 60, but not the $6 grand!

Scan similar boats on FB Marketplace to see what fair market value is. Sometimes Boat Trader has inflated prices from wishful sellers. I wouldn't base it on that or similar marketing sites.