Starting the season off right!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Queencitybassman

Reaction score
Well i recently relocated to the coast which i enjoy a lot but there is not very good largemouth fishing. So this past weekend i went to visit with my family two hours away to hit some of my favorite lakes for the warm front that came through NC. The weather was beautiful so i took my boat to my favorite home lake which is not the biggest but i know it like the back of my hand and knew i could catch them there! First five minutes being out there i caught my first fish of the year weighing 5lbs 1 oz he slammed a lipless crank i was ripping through some grass! The fishing was not as good as i hoped it would be for the weekend one here and one there but my first fish of 2011 was memorable! Pics dont do the fish justice as i had to take it myself because my partner was running late.

Attachments

• k 015.JPG
    k 015.JPG
    657 KB · Views: 517
  • k 012.JPG
    k 012.JPG
    835.2 KB · Views: 517
Hey QCB, I know where Charolotte is, may I go fishing with you? I promise to be on time.
thats a great fish... thats a bit larger than my largest fish all of last year... congrats.
peace

Latest posts