Stripers on the Canal

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds good - I will likely be fishing Cape Cod in early June and then again in the fall on the way to fish the Vineyard Derby

Of course, a hot bite report can mean a suicide trip as well

Just checked out the map - you are right there on the water - NICE!

Never fish the RI waters but it is on the list of places to do :LOL2:

Not the owner, just one of the guys that makes the wheel turn. We have the standard Ultegra 5500 as well as the CI4 for ya. =P~

I tell ya man, that long cast setup is pretty sick. I was very impressed when I fished it last year. Lots of canal fishermen bought them last year and seem to like them as well. If you want to fish Rhodie this season and try it out just let me know. I'd be happy to lend you the setup or fish with you guys.

Sorry for derailing your thread, not my intentions at all! The RISAA show is well worth the drive down, even if you don't plan to buy anything. I will likely be there every day.

No derail - I will likely take you up on your offer to fish RI - always looking to explore some new waters.

I started using a custom Vapor Trail with a long cast reel this past fall - WOW! It is sweet and I can easly get another 30 yards extra - over the outer bar!