Texas Fishing Show

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captnchris

Reaction score
Don't forget to stop by the SternMate™ booth January 6th thru 9th (tomorrow) at the Texas Fishing Show at Market Hall in Dallas. See you there!

Yes..That's the show! The weather is supposed to be sort of nasty this weekend here in Dallas. But, that's not a good excuse in the vocabulary of a true die-hard fisherman.

Will do! Mississippi to Dallas would be a jaunt. We set up our booth yesterday. The show begins at 2 today, so, in the meantime, we are readying SternMate™orders that came in yesterday and overnight. Hopefully, some of the forum guys and gals who might be close by will find their way. Wintertime is a good time for these types of shows. I received fallout for over 6 months afterward from the 2010 show.

Any chance you'll be at the show in St. Louis starting Feb. 9th and going through the weekend? I'll be attending that one for sure.

Really wish I could make it, CaptnChris. In-Laws coming in from Louisianna. And he's a golfer, not a fisherman. Don't know why they want to chase that little white ball all over the pasture. Its doing just fine, sittin' there where it is. Maybe they'll get a chance to see a little snow this weekend, though.

fender66 said:
Any chance you'll be at the show in St. Louis starting Feb. 9th and going through the weekend? I'll be attending that one for sure.
There are many that I would like to attend, however, that is humanly impossible. Unfortunately the majority of them are during the first quarter of every year.

2011 Texas Fishing Show Dallas Texas
Click the Thumbnails

SternMate™ Booth early Saturday Morning

SternMate™ demo boat transom

Visitors understanding SternMate™

Explanation of how SternMate™ takes advantage of displaced water

Even Pro fisher-women proudly wear our colors

captnchris said:
fender66 said:
There are many that I would like to attend, however, that is humanly impossible. Unfortunately the majority of them are during the first quarter of every year.
That's a bummer...I'd have liked to have met you, but totally understand. If something changes...let me know.

Latest posts